Bowie City Council Meeting
Here's how to watch or participate in Bowie City Council meetings:
- Cable: Tune in to a live broadcast of the meeting on city government channels, Verizon Channel 10 and Comcast Channel 71 and 996. Watch a rebroadcast Wednesday and Saturday evenings at 7 p.m.
- Livestream: Stream live or archived meetings on the city website using a computer or device.
- YouTube: Watch a closed-caption replay of a recent or archived meeting on YouTube.
- Public Participation: Submit written testimony, make comments on a specific hearing topic, or speak for 5 minutes on any topic during citizen participation.
View the meeting agenda and related documents:
- The meeting agenda is posted on the Thursday before a Monday meeting and contains links to staff reports and other documents.
- The agenda and related documents are referred to as the Council agenda package.
Save the meeting schedule to your calendar:
- Meetings start at 8 p.m. and are generally held on the first and third Mondays of each month.
- Special meetings are added from time to time. Check the meeting calendar for updates.
May 15 - Council Meeting:
Adoption of FY 2024 Budget & CIP
June 5 - Council Meeting
June 20 (Tuesday) - Council Meeting
July 3 - Council Meeting
July 10 - Council Meeting
August 7 - Council Meeting:
Annual Transportation Priorities
September 5 (Tuesday) - Council Meeting
September 18 - Council Meeting
October 2 - Council Meeting: Police Chief Update
October 16 - Council Meeting
November 7 - City Elections
November 20 - Swearing-in Ceremony
November 27 - Council Meeting
December 4 - Council Meeting
Sign up for The Bowie Sun email newsletter.
Bowie City Hall
City Council Chambers
15901 Fred Robinson Way
Bowie, MD 20716