Advertise in The Bowie Sun to connect with the locals, folks who live and work, shop and play in and around the nation's capital and call Bowie home.
A culturally diverse suburb of Washington, D.C., the city of Bowie is known for its engaged citizens, well-educated professionals and retirees, family-friendly venues, historic landmarks, leafy neighborhoods and local activists working for an even better Bowie.
Connect with this vibrant community through the mobile-friendly Bowie Sun news site or email newsletter. With the launch of the email newsletter in 2023-24, expect a frequently updated community calendar and biweekly articles:
- Profiles of Bowie area activists, young achievers or innovators
- Bowie City Council decisions and election issues
- Weekend planners or seasonal guides
Even in the age of automated ads, The Bowie Sun welcomes local advertisers, including:
- Local sports clubs, arts and entertainment venues
- Nonprofits and faith groups
- Small businesses and corporations
- Local colleges, schools, libraries, and government agencies
- Medical centers and more
The Bowie Sun seeks nonpartisan sponsors for themed newsletters, resource guides or issue forums. To request a customized sponsorship proposal, please use the contact form below. For general sponsorship rates, see the Support page.
As the largest city in Prince George's County, the city of Bowie is an important demographic to target for employers and public awareness campaigns. Post your career fairs, job openings and public notices in The Bowie Sun. For ad rates, see The Bowie Sun ad builder or event builder.