Advertise in The Bowie Sun to connect with a hometown audience that is uniquely situated near the nation's capital, the state capital and the county seat.
The city of Bowie is a culturally diverse Washington, D.C., suburb known for its engaged citizens, well-educated professionals and retirees, family-friendly venues, historic landmarks and local activism.
Connect with this vibrant community through The Bowie Sun mobile-friendly news site or email newsletter. With the launch of the email newsletter in summer 2023, expect biweekly articles and a frequently updated community calendar:
- Bowie City Hall, politics or pop-up poll (second Thursday of the month)
- Weekend planner or seasonal guide (third Thursday)
- Bowie area change-maker or innovator (fourth Thursday)
The Bowie Sun welcomes local advertisers, including:
- Sports clubs, arts and entertainment venues
- Nonprofits and faith groups
- Small businesses and corporations
- Schools, libraries, and government agencies
- Medical centers and more
The Bowie Sun seeks nonpartisan sponsors of resource guides, newsmaker forums and themed newsletters. For general sponsorship rates, see the Support page. To submit a brief sponsorship proposal, please use the contact form below.
As the largest city in Prince George's County, Bowie is an important demographic to target for public awareness campaigns. Post your public notice in The Bowie Sun. For rates and specifications, see The Bowie Sun ad builder or event builder