Postponed: Bowie Marketplace - Bowie Advisory Planning Board
Years after a group of Bowie citizens fought a plan to build apartments at the Bowie Marketplace property, a new proposal is on the table to build a storage complex and a car wash behind the shopping center. Virtual meetings and public hearings have been scheduled on the following dates:
- Developer's Neighborhood Meeting: Oct. 3, 2022 at 8:30 p.m.
Join the meeting via Zoom.
- Bowie Virtual Stakeholders Meeting: Oct. 12, 2022 at 7 p.m.
- Bowie Advisory Planning Board - Public Hearing: Postponed*
- Bowie City Council - Public Hearing: Postponed*
* Two public hearings were previously scheduled by the city to review the proposal, on Dec. 6 (Bowie Advisory Planning Board) and January 3, 2023 (City Council). However, those hearings were postponed when the proposed detailed site plan was not be accepted for processing at the county. Once the plan is accepted, the city will announce the public hearing schedule.
For more information:
Bowie Planning and Sustainability Department
Bowie City Hall
Department of Planning and Sustainability
15901 Fred Robinson Way
Bowie, MD 20716